Call Us Now!
"Let Us Care For Your Air"
17 Point Cooling Checkup
1. Verify cooling performance, temperature drop, & determine if adjustments are needed
2. Clean outdoor condenser coil.
3. Inspect condenser fan motor operation, and lubricate as necessary.
4. Check amperage of compressor for proper operation.
5. Test operation and condition of contactor.
6. Inspect and tighten electrical connections.
7. Inspect and test start/run capacitors and relays.
8. Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks.
9. Inspect indoor evaporator coil, if accessible.
10. Flush and clear condensate drain
11. Check condensate float switch (if applicable).
12. Inspect blower assembly operation & cleanliness, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
13. Evaluate condition of air filters.
14. Test all controls for proper operation.
15. Check thermostat and confirm proper operation.
16. Visually inspect duct system
17. Evaluate overall efficiency of system & inform customer of condition & needed repairs.
19 Point Heating Checkup
1. Cleaning heat exchanger and inspect for combustion leaks or cracks.
2. Testing for Carbon Monoxide during inspection.
3. Clean burners and adjust for maximum efficiency.
4. Clean pilot assembly and inspect thermocouple and/or flame sensor integrity.
5. Inspect flame sensor integrity.
6. Examine flue pipe connections and inspect venting system.
7. Verify proper inducer motor operation and integrity.
8. Verify proper ignition control and sequence of operation.
9. Inspect gas piping and valve for leaks and operation.
10. Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
11. Inspect blower assembly & proper heating speed, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
12. Evaluate condition of air filters.
13. Test and adjust all safeties for proper operation and over-limiting shutdown.
14. Check thermostat and confirm proper operation.
15. Visually inspect duct system
16. Inspect and test heater elements in emergency heat mode. (Heat Pumps Only)
17. Inspect and test reversing valve operation. (Heat Pumps Only)
18. Inspect and tests defrost control system and auxiliary heat operation. (Heat Pumps)
19. Evaluate the overall efficiency of the system
At Wilson's Heating & Air we offer a Platinum Plus Maintenance Plan. This plan includes 2 yearly visits to your home (1 in the spring and 1 in the fall) at a starting price of $149.00!
(Note: Each additional System will cost an additional $99)
With this plan you will also get 10% off all parts and labor when you sign up. Our plan will involve a 17 point cooling check-up and a 19 point heating check-up.
Check out details below!
P.O. Box 1170
Bastrop, TX 78602
1270 W SH-71 STE 100
Bastrop, TX 78602
Phone: (512) 229-7774
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Copyright (c) 2015. All rights reserved